Due to the tentative nature of the situation that our company and our customers are facing we have created a list of guidelines to provide comfort, direction and security in the following areas:
- To help our customers understand what steps we are taking to minimize their health risk.
- To help our customers understand the commitment they are making when purchasing our camps.
Participation Control Policies and Procedures
- We will maintain 20 or less camp and staff per grouping
- Once groups are defined those group participants will not be able to be adjusted for any reason
- Social distancing will be maintained between groupings
Check-in Policies and Procedures
- We will implement a Contactless check-in
- Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to the start of camp.
- Any camper arriving 10 minutes past camp start time will not be allowed to attend.
- Parents are to remain in their vehicle during drop-off and pick-up
- Instructors are required to wear masks and gloves during the entire check-in process
- Each instructor will be trained to identify symptoms of illness during check-in
- Each Parent must answer the following question “Has your child exhibited any signs of illness in the past 72 hours?”
- Each camper’s temperature will be checked via an infrared thermometer before being submitted. (Range – 97.5°F to 99°F is permitted) Any campers with signs of cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste/smell will not be submitted.
- Each camper’s bottled water and meal containers will be cleaned at check-in
- Campers will be provided hand sanitizer to use when check-in
Camp Day Policies and Procedures
- Instructors will isolate campers that become sick during the day until pick-up
- Parent visitation is strictly prohibited
- Equipment will be sanitized after each group use
- Campers must sanitize hands after bathroom and meal breaks
- Instructors will be required to sanitize bathrooms twice per day
- Staff will be required to wear masks during close interaction with campers or parents
- Campers will be provided the ability to purchase masks each day (upon request)
Disclaimer: We have made the upfront financial investment (for safety equipment, additional training and administration of new guidelines) needed to provide our camps to families who require daily child care and/or social interaction during COVID -19. With this being the case, we have had to adjust some of our refund and cancellation policies as a security measure to mitigate some of the risk associated with our commitment. Those changes are noted below:
Camp Cancellation, Refund and Transfer Policies
- Due to the non-recoverable cost of preparation and All 2020 Summer Camp purchases are non-refundable.
- All 2020 Summer Camp purchases are 100% transferrable to another week (prior to the start of camp).
- All 2020 Summer Camp purchases can be canceled for credit for future use (prior to the start of the camp week)
- All 2020 Summer Camp purchases can be canceled for a pro-rated credit for future use (after a specific camp week begins)
- If you are not submitted for failing wellness check you will not be able to attend camp for the next 10 days and you will get a pro-rated credit for a future camp. No refund will be provided for sickness.
- If we must cancel a camp for any reason campers will be provided the ability to transfer (to an alternative date or an alternative location) or the ability to request a full credit equal to the entire amount of the purchase.
- If we must cancel a camp and a credit is requested we will add an additional $25 credit to make up for any inconvenience that the cancellation may have caused.
**All COVID Policies are compliant with Georgia’s Executive Order.